Ozone Technology IN GREENVILLE, SC What is the HOCATT™ Sauna?
Getting Started with the HOCATT™
Your HOCATT™ session will last approximately 30 minutes at which time you’ll be sitting comfortably in the HOCATT™ Capsule with your head exposed to the air preventing you from the inhalation of ozone. You will also be given a nasal cannula to be placed in your nose for pure humidified oxygen to ensure adequate oxygen saturation in the blood. Breathing pure oxygen boosts your energy and endurance, increases your caloric burn, and increases blood oxygen levels resulting in a sense of well-being.
What to Expect during your HOCATT™ Session
At the beginning of your session, steam and far-infrared rays will heat up your body to raise the core temperature, helping to boost the immune system. Most metabolic pathways are enhanced at higher temperatures, including the activity of hormones, enzymes, cofactors, and neurotransmitters. This allows your body to be in an optimal state of healing allowing you to receive the rest of the modalities. Far infrared rays penetrate deeply into the skin and subcutaneous tissue which relieves joint and muscle aches and pains while promoting the chelation of heavy metals from the body. Essential oils are also a possibility to enhance your experience. They are infused during your session.
In the first 4 to 5 minutes, CO2 is infused at a very specific flow rate and converted into carbonic acid as it reacts with the steam. The carbonic acid sedates and calms the central nervous system to relieve tension and stress as well as dilates the blood vessels to increase blood circulation. Carbonic acid is one of the very few compounds that naturally occur without any side effects increasing the uptake and delivery of oxygen at the cellular level.
As carbonic acid gently fills the sauna, full spectrum light rays also fill the chamber and are absorbed by the skin as they reflect from the steam in the ultra-reflective chamber walls. Photo Light and Color Spectrum provides the body with soothing, relaxing, and balancing rays while energizing the body.
Once the carbonic acid phase is complete, carbon dioxide is removed and the sauna is infused with Medical Ozone gas. This is the primary therapy and it is generated from medical-grade oxygen – Think of Ozone as Super Oxygen. The heat and the previous carbonic acid serve to open up the circulation of the skin so that when the ozone gas is infused, it is absorbed through the skin into the general circulation. During this ozone stage, you may elect to use a catheter for vaginal ozone insufflation, or cups to be used over the breast, prostate, or scar tissue for more targeted Ozone delivery. Ozone stimulates the body’s natural antioxidant system and boosts energy down to the cellular level. It also inactivates viruses and eliminates parasitic, bacterial, and fungal pathogens. Ozone will stimulate the immune system and promote healing. Ozone oxidizes toxins so the body can excrete them. Ozone will reduce pain and inflammation and purify the body and lymphatic system. During ozone delivery, ultraviolet rays are liberated which plays an important role in destroying pathogens on the skin. These ultraviolet rays also promote the production of certain vitamins such as vitamin D.
Ozone Technology: What to expect? Pre & Post Session Care:
- Drink ½ of your body weight in ounces tonight before your scheduled appointment. For example, if you weigh 160 pounds, then you will need to drink 80 ounces of water.
- Drink one glass of filtered water immediately before your therapy preferably with ½ squeeze of lemon into the water.
- Do not eat any heavy meals one and a half hours before your scheduled therapy.
- No medication is to be taken four hours before scheduled therapy.
- You may start to detox after your first session. You should drink 8 ounces of water every 2 to 3 hours throughout the day to support your system during the detox period.
- To aid in the detoxification process, it is recommended that you drink at least 12 to 16 ounces of filtered water with ½ of a squeeze of lemon in the morning. This will support your liver and aid in your alkalinity.
- Do not shower for 6 to 8 hours after the session, there are remaining ozone messengers present on the skin for some time after your treatment.
- Vitamin C is very good for your immune system support, it will also enhance your treatment sessions. We recommend 1000 mg of vitamin C three times a day for three days. Please wait for one to two hours after each session prior to starting vitamin C.
- It is important that your bowels are moving well. You should have 2 to 3 bowel movements per day. Please inquire if you need any recommended bowel movement aids to assure adequate elimination.
Do not schedule or participate in a HOCATT therapy session if any of the following apply to you:
- Organ Transplant
- Active Bleeding
- Recent Heart Attack
- Thrombosis – Stroke
- Elevated drug or alcohol level
- Congestive heart failure
- Not recommended for children under 12