What is the HOCATT™ wellness system?
HOCATT™ (pronounced hoc-att) stands for Hyperthermic Ozone & Carbonic Acid Transdermal Technology, and it is also referred to as Ozone Technology. This tool is an individual professional grade steam sauna that treats a number of conditions and offers many health benefits. HOCATT™ creates a detoxifying effect in the body through the combination of ozone, steam, Photon light, and oxygen.
What can HOCATT™ be used for?
HOCATT™ is effective for treating pain and inflammation. Other benefits of this treatment include the following:
- Inactivated viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites in the body
- Boosted immune system
- Quicker healing and regeneration of damaged tissue
- Improved circulation through cleansed arteries and veins
- Reduction and removal of toxins
- Normalized hormone and enzyme production
- Improved brain function
- Aided weight loss
How can I specialize my HOCATT™ Therapy session to meet my needs?
Electrotherapy can be used to focus on specific health conditions within a selected HOCATT™ system program. The system offers over 120 different programs that contain over 1,100 frequencies, each with its own unique benefit to target certain areas of the body.
How can I prepare for HOCATT™ Therapy?
Prior to treatment, patients are asked to do the following:
- Drink ½ of body weight in ounces of water the night before the scheduled appointment. (For example: 160 lb. patient would drink 80 oz. of water)
- Drink one glass of filtered water immediately before therapy
- Avoid heavy meals 90 minutes before scheduled therapy
- Do not take any medications 4 hours prior to scheduled therapy
HOCATT™ sessions typically last for 30 minutes.
Who should not use HOCATT™ therapy?
HOCATT™ therapy is not for everyone. Do not participate in HOCATT™ therapy if any of the following descriptions/conditions apply to you:
- Organ transplant
- Active bleeding
- Recent heart attack
- Thrombosis or stroke
- Elevated drug or alcohol levels
- Congestive heart failure
- Under the age of 12