What is Morpheus8 Treatment?
Morpheus8 by Inmode is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that combines radiofrequency and microneedling to tighten skin, improve elasticity, and stimulate collagen production.
How is Morpheus8 different from microneedling?
The Morpheus8 tool works similarly to a microneedling tool, but it penetrates to a deeper skin level through the use of microneedling and radiofrequency energy. The Morpheus8 needle has a significantly higher energy level than traditional microneedling. The benefits of this procedure are more effective than microneedling alone.
What areas can be treated with Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is suitable for any areas of the body that can benefit from subdermal renewal and resurfacing. Common treatment areas include the face, neck, stomach, legs, and buttocks. This treatment is pore-minimizing, and also used to treat stretch marks and scars.
What is the treatment timeline for Morpheus8?
Sessions and Results
Results from Morpheus8 treatment can be seen almost immediately. Depending on the treatment plan, 1-3 sessions are recommended, and they should be done 4-6 weeks apart for best results. Morphus8 requires minimum downtime. Morpheus8 results can last between 1-3 years before more treatments are required.
How can I prepare for Morpheus8 treatment?
There are a number of considerations to make prior to treatment:
- 1-4 weeks prior: avoid treatments that may irritate the skin (waxing, tanning, etc.)
- 1 week prior: avoid taking certain pain medications, vitamins, fatty acids, caffeine and alcohol.
- Day of: do not wear makeup, shave excess hair
It is also important to inform your practitioner about changes to your health history and medications since your previous appointment.
What should I expect post-treatment?
Patients may experience redness or swelling in the treatment areas for 1-5 days. The list below outlines what to do after treatment.
- First 24 hours after treatment: keep the treatment area(s) well-moisturized with specialized lotions/creams, avoid soap, makeup, massages, and strenuous activity
- 24-72 hours after treatment: use gentle cleansers, avoid skin irritants, heated spaces (hot tubs, saunas, etc.), certain medications, vitamins, fatty acids, caffeine, and alcohol.
Talk to your practitioner if you have any questions regarding before, during, and after the Morpheus procedure. To schedule a free consultant, visit our website or call 877-573-3737.